Story about my first book — Intro
Dear readers and self publishing authors!
I have talked with some of you and shared my way, how I end up writing a book 📖. I know few of you are working on yours, and I feel delighted to have been able to share my experience with you.
One of my dearest friend suggested, I could share my journey from idea to printed 📖with broader audience. Thus I will launch series of posts, covering different stages of 📖 writing. I hope to be able both to reflect on my experience and lift each of you, taking a decision to make the world a better place. A place, touched by your words and your story.
The series will cover following topics:
- The moment to decide to start
- Starting with Why
- Defining the rules and the routine
- Looking for deeper inspiration
- Reaching out to universal feelings
- Reflecting on other publications
- Listening to personal stories
- Reviewing and modifying your writings
- Getting your book being reviewed
- Choosing design
- Self-publishing vs traditional publishing
- Paper format vs E-book
- Technical challenges in formatting
- Book pricing
- Setting up your e-shop
- Creating author’s profile
- Digital book marketing
Pls let me know if you are keen to get insights about other aspects as well. I will definately consider that!